Enbrighten Zigbee In-Wall Smart Dimmer with QuickFit™ and SimpleWire™, White/Almond
Free standard shipping for contiguous U.S. orders of $50 or more.
50% of our net profits from Jasco's brands* go to causes providing aid to those in need.
Please allow 1-3 business days for order processing. Our business hours are Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm CT.
- Revolutionary, patent-pending design – QuickFit and SimpleWire technologies offer groundbreaking home automation features. Unique advancements make the smart controls easier to install and more reliable than ever.
- QuickFit – Improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20 percent compared to previous Zigbee models and eliminated the need for break-off tabs. QuickFit enhancements are the ideal smart solution for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space.
- SimpleWire – Auto-detecting line/load terminals support fast installation by identifying line and load wires and configuring the dimmer accordingly. Dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups.
- Voice control – Pair directly with 1st and 2nd generation Echo Plus, Echo Show 10, or Echo Studio immediately out of the package for easy voice command of connected devices. No additional equipment is required for use with these Echo models. Other Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant products can also be used for voice control when connected through a compatible Zigbee hub.
- Switch upgrade – Easily replace any standard in-wall switch equipped with a neutral wire to remotely turn ON/OFF, adjust lighting brightness and create schedules for a wide range of fixtures.
- Full-range dimmability – The smart device adjusts brightness levels of dimmable LEDs and CFLs as well as incandescent and halogen lights from 0-100 percent to reduce energy costs and improve bulb life.
- Changeable paddles – White and light almond rocker-style paddles are included to match your existing switches. Black, brown and ivory options are also available.
- Multi-switch compatible – The dimmer operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups when paired with Zigbee add-on switches – model 46199. Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the smart device to control a light, fan or appliance from up to five locations.
- Range extender – The in-wall Zigbee 3.0 dimmer repeats the signal from your hub or other Zigbee device to extend wireless range by up to 150ft.
|Warranty Desc||5 Years|
|Home Automation Type||Smart Dimmers, In-Wall, Indoor|
|Lighting Controls||Smart Dimmers, In-Wall, Indoor|